Estate & Legacy Planning
Preserving wealth from one generation to the next can be complex and time consuming. Both legacy and estate planning require careful consideration to successfully provide for your current and future financial needs. With guidance from the GWM team, we’ll help you think about what you want to accomplish with your estate and then create a plan to bring that about optimally.
We’ll work with you and your tax and estate advisors to facilitate the necessary planning actions in the following areas:
- Gifting Planning
- Estate Planning
- Family Wealth Meeting
- Special Needs Planning
Before drafting any legal documents, we’ll hold a conversation with you about your objectives and intentions, so that when your documents are drafted by an attorney, you will have the confidence that your wishes are met.
The core of an estate plan is determining what will happen to your property when you pass away. We understand the sensitivities that come with talking about death or discussing financial matters with your loved ones.
Your estate plan:
- Identifies the people you want to benefit from your assets.
- Includes those you trust to take care of yourself and your assets if you’re unable to do so.
- Uses GWM’s Financial Blueprint to help make sure you communicate your estate plans to your loved ones so everyone is clear on the plan.
Legacy Planning is a more holistic approach to estate planning. By having the appropriate solutions in place, we can help in an effort to minimize the impact of taxes and expenses while potentially maximizing distributions to heirs or charities, so that your legacy lives on for generations.
At GWM, our team will help you:
- Create a definitive plan for managing your total wealth while you’re alive.
- Define how your estate will be distributed after your death.
- Develop a clear plan to pass on your legacy.
Guarino Wealth Management and LPL Financial do not provide legal advice or services. Please consult your legal advisor regarding your specific situation.