Designing your wealth Strategy
With more than 10 years of experience helping Intel employees address their financial goals, Guarino is independently qualified to navigate your options and delineate your wealth objectives so you can move confidently toward financial success. We’ll help you accurately define your financial objectives and align them with your participation in company retirement programs and benefits.
Creating a financial plan toward your best life
Together, we’ll identify your investment goals and seek optimal risk tolerance to develop a tailored strategy that aims maximize your financial growth potential.
- We’ll seamlessly integrate your Intel assets (401(k), BrokerageLink®, Retirement Contribution and SERPLUS) with your external assets, and focus to optimally manage your Stock Options, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) shares held in your eTrade account.
- We’ll provide clarity on where you stand via our custom Financial Blueprint, which helps Intel clients establish a financial vision, isolate individual objectives and prioritize them.
- When the time is right, we’ll be here to help you transition from work to retirement.
We leverage our technology to run extensive retirement scenario analyses for our clients at Intel, including:
- Forecasting realistic spending habits.
- Stress-testing your retirement plan for potential market fluctuations so you know where you stand.
- Unplanned expenditures such as long-term care planning and additional service needs upon retirement.
Reducing your costs, reporting your performance
To help you gain control over unnecessary fees, we’ll provide a clear picture of your total financial cost in an effort to help you reduce unnecessary expenses associated with specific investment vehicles as well as focusing to minimize taxes. In addition, we offer an aggregate reporting tool that enables you to view your consolidated holdings, tax information, and receive consolidated daily performance reporting all from one convenient location.
Intel, Guarino Wealth Management and LPL Financial are separate entities.
This material was created for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as ERISA, tax, legal or investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice specific to your needs, such advice services must be obtained on your own separate from this educational material.