Managing your wealth like a business
Business owners today are overloaded and stressed by too many demands. But with the GWM team by your side, you can focus on running your business and building your relationships and be confident that you are making smart financial decisions. Whatever you want to accomplish, we have the wealth management capabilities and the team to manage your finances, so you can live your life.
An empowering approach
Designing a plan for your company’s future requires specialized expertise. The same is true of designing a plan for your personal life. Our approach empowers our clients to discover their vision for the future and build a strategic financial plan to manage their goals.
Our process includes:
- Beginning with smart, strategic thinking to clarify what you need financially from your business and identify your personal goals and pinpoint gaps.
- Mapping out in an effort to best align and manage your resources with our Financial Blueprint.
- Integrating your assets with your wealth strategy to support your objectives.
Transitioning your business
Owning a business can be complex. Issues such as succession planning or selling the company can often be complicated by the dynamics of dealing with family members. As your life moves into different phases, we’re right here to support you.
- Our team will meet with you regularly to review your goals, plans and tax situation.
- We’ll work with you ahead of time to prepare for a potential liquidity event and have a plan in place for the cash generated by your business.
- We’ll work with you to build and evolve a portfolio of investments to complement and diversify your investment in your business that matches your changing needs.
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.